Mr. Ian Rozier, President and CEO of Sennen Potash Corporation is pleased to provide a summary of the results of the National Instrument 43-101 Technical Report on its Monument Potash Project in Utah, USA.
Sennen commissioned North Rim Exploration Ltd. to complete a Mineral Resource Estimate as part of the Report. The Report was prepared by Ms. Tabetha Stirrett, P.Geo, and Ms. Debbie Shewfelt, M.Sc., P.Geo, of North Rim.
In a news release dated January 15, 2015, Sennen reported initial results from its Johnson 1 Well (the "Johnson Well"). The highlights were as follows:
- High grade of 46.1% KCl (29.1% K2O) over 6.3 m (20.6 ft), the Upper bed in Cycle 18 of the Paradox Formation.
- Ambient temperature over intersected potash zone of 68°C (154°F).
- The high ambient temperatures are favorable for solution mining.
- The existence of a second potash bed ("Lower Potash Bed").
- Strong continuity of the potash beds across the Monument project area.
- These initial results have been refined by further technical analyses and by the Mineral Resource Estimate.