Coal Mining in Australia to 2021 - Increase in production supported by Commencement of New Projects
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Coal Mining in Australia".
"Coal Mining in Australia to 2021 - Increase in production supported by Commencement of New Projects", report covers comprehensive information on Australia's coal mining industry, coal reserves and reserves by grade, the historical and forecast data on coal production, by type, by grade, by state and prices. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on coal consumption, consumption by type; exports, exports by type and exports by country. Detailed analysis of the Australian mining industry's regulatory structure, factors affecting the demand for coal, competitive landscape, and mining projects at various stages (active, exploration and development) of the supply chain is provided.
- Summary of the country's mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, trade, competitive landscape, regulatory scenario and the future potential.
- Coal production, consumption and exports numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Coal prices; production split by type and grade; consumption split by type and exports split by type.
- Policies and regulatory framework governing the industry. Company details, including company overview, business description and data on major active, exploration and development coal projects.
Key points to buy
- Gain an understanding of Australia's coal mining industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the state-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development coal projects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Identify various factors affecting the coal demand.
- Identify key operating companies' and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.