WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Coal Mining in China"
GlobalData’s "Coal Mining in China to 2021", report covers comprehensive information on China's coal mining industry, coal reserves, the historical and forecast data on coal production, by type, and by grade. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on coal consumption, consumption by type, consumption by end use; imports, imports by type and by country. Detailed analysis of the China mining industry's regulatory structure, factors affecting the demand for coal, competitive landscape, and mining projects at various stages (active, exploration and development) of the supply chain is provided.
- Summary of the country's mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, imports, competitive landscape, regulatory scenario and the future potential.
- Coal production, consumption and import numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Coal production, consumption and imports split by type.
- Policies and regulatory framework governing the industry.
- Company details, including company overview, business description and data on major active, exploration and development coal projects.
Key points to buy
- Gain an understanding of China's coal mining industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the state-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development coal projects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Identify various factors affecting the coal demand.
- Identify key operating companies' and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.