The "Support Activities For Mining Market Global Briefing 2017" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Support Activities For Mining Market Global Briefing provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global support activities for mining sector.
Mining support companies are increasingly opting for 3D modeling technologies which reduce costs of discovery, improves prospecting and facilitates focused exploration. A geological 3D modeling tool provides computerized illustrations of earth crust based on geological and geophysical observations made on earth surface and earth crust. It also provides detailed mapping and visualization of structural data of prospective mining zones and supports companies in resource estimation of mines, thus aiding the stakeholders to better interpret the data. This technology enhances discovery efficiency and improves exploration success rate.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the support activities for mining market in 2016, accounting for around 34% of the market. This was mainly due to the fact that these are the largest markets for mining driving the demand for outsourced supporting companies. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 25% of the market. Eastern Europe was the third largest region accounting for around 11% of the market.
- Markets Covered: Support Activities for Coal Mining, Support Activities for Metal Mining, and Support Activities for Nonmetallic Minerals Mining.
- Geographic Scope: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
- CIMIC Group Limited
- PT United Tractors Tbk
- Downer EDI Mining-Blasting Services Pty Ltd.
- Barminco Ltd
- Boart Longyear Ltd
- Major Drilling Group International Inc.
- Ausdrill Limited
- THYSSEN SCHACHTBAU GmbH
- Foraco International SA
- NRW Holdings Limited