Angel Gold Corp. announces high grade silver values from its data review of Mineros drill core sampling on the Company's flagship the El Porvenir Project in Colombia. Two of its prospects, Bominas and Guayabales, which occur some 2.7km apart, and on opposing sides of the major Bagre Fault, report substantial silver values in silver-dominant mineralization.
Additionally high-grade gold-silver mineralization was also intersected by Mineros at the Bominas Prospect. The El Porvenir maps are available at http://www.angelgoldcorp.com/index.php/projects/el-porvenir-project
Angel has an option to acquire 100% interest in El Porvenir from Mineros S.A. ("Mineros") a private Colombian mining company as described in previous press releases.
Stella Frias, Angel Gold's President & CEO, commented, "In addition to the very high grade gold-silver mineralization that we have been able to substantiate at our Abejero Prospect (which we reported on February 11, 2015 Press Release) and the corroborated existence of significant silver-gold mineralization from our sampling at our Guayabales Prospect (which we reported briefly on February 5, 2015 Press Release), our review of historic Mineros drill results data has shown our Bominas Prospect to contain a combination of both high-grade silver values as well as further high-grade gold-silver mineralization. This information further demonstrates the potential of this property."
We take this opportunity to briefly report the significant historic Mineros drill intercepts at our Bominas and Guayabales Prospects:
BOMINAS HIGH-GRADE MINEROS SILVER-DOMINANT DRILL INTERCEPTS
- RCGDDH023 - 1.70m @ 1210g/t Ag, 0.05 g/t Au from 97.9 to 99.6m - pyritic fractures in gneiss
- RCGDDH009 - 1.88m @ 420g/t Ag, 0.01g/t Au from 22.22 to 24.10m - oxidized sulfidic fractures in weathered gneiss
- RCGDDH009 - 1.45m @ 441g/t Ag, 0.01g/t Au from 39.95 to 41.40m - pyritic fractures in gneiss
BOMINAS HIGH-GRADE MINEROS GOLD-SILVER DRILL INTERCEPTS
- RCGDDH009 - 2.35m @9.74g/t Au, 0.8g/t Ag from 114.49 to 116.84m -quartz veined gabbro
- RCGDDH016 - 2.25m @ 23.1g/t Au, 13.5g/t Ag from 31.00 to 33.25m - oxidized sulfidic fractures in diorite dyke
- RCGDDH017 - 1.00m @ 39.40g/t Au, 15.7 g/t Ag from 83.4 to 84.4m - quartz vein
GUAYABALES SIGNIFICANT MINEROS SILVER/GOLD DRILL INTERCEPTS
- RBGDDH039 - 0.65m @ 73.4g/t Ag, 0.41g/t Au from 64.45 to 65.10m - quartz vein
- RBGDDH045 - 0.30m @ 88.0g/t Ag, 0.03g/t Au from 60.25 to 60.55m - bleached silicified zone
- RBGDDH046 - 0.40m @ 35.9g/t Ag, 1.19g/t Au from 45.90 to 46.30m - quartz vein
- RBGDDH049 - 9.00m @ 88.9g/t Ag, 0.76g/t Au from 27.15 to 36.15m -bleached silicified zone