The 12th China Gold & Precious Metals Summit 2017, an annual precious metals gathering officially endorsed by the China Gold Association and the Shanghai Gold Exchange, hosted by the Shanghai Gold & Jewelry Trade Association and organized by IGVision International Corporation, will be convened in Shanghai China on December 6-7, 2017.
As China’s largest precious metals conference for knowledge sharing and partnership opportunities, China Gold & Precious Metals Summit has gathered over 3500 senior executives from across the precious metals community and capital market including mining companies, refiners & fabricators, bullion dealers, mints, gold & commodity exchanges, investment & bullion banks, central banks, trading houses, brokerage firms, money managers, jewelers, consultancies, service providers, trade associations as well as lawmakers in the past 11 years.
Now at its 12th anniversary, the conference will pay close attention to China's efforts to secure steady mine production, demand prospects and market development for precious metals, the ambitious but gradual moves of mine investment and international cooperation by the Chinese leading gold producers, and price outlook and supply & demand picture for the precious metals complex in an environment of a struggling US dollar, global monetary policy tightening, record-high equity prices, and simmering political and economic uncertainty.
- Dissection on world gold & precious metals market
- How China miners cooperate internationally with the encouragements from China’s Silk Road initiative known as “One Belt and One Road” initiative, and its effects on China's gold market and gold sector
- Impact on market sentiment and prices from Fed tightening, a cooling US dollar, and the Trump presidency
- Where gold, silver and platinum group metals will head for
- Global core supply & demand analysis for bullion market
- Trends of silver as the drop of production last year
- Market expectations and outlook for gold, gold futures contract and the capital market
- Prospects for platinum and palladium in global growth with auto-sector trends, mine and scrap supply
For more information, please visit the official event website here
For queries or registration, please contact the organizing committee of the China Gold & Precious Metals Summit, by telephone +86 21 5161 5300, or by email to [email protected]