The 2019 Australian Groundwater Conference is hosting more than 500 of Australasia’s groundwater experts, with international speakers, to reveal the latest research into groundwater science and management.
Topics presented today include:
- Groundwater in a changing world
- Groundwater resources vulnerability in a changing climate
- Social engagement, attitudes & connection to groundwater
- Use of big data & groundwater databases
- Climate change/variability impacts and water security in tropical & arid climates
- Water quality management