Trevali Mining Corporation ("Trevali" or the "Company") announces results from eleven new drill holes in its ongoing 2016 underground exploration drill program at the Santander Zinc Mine in Peru.
Gold Resource Corporation (the "Company") reports preliminary production results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2016 of approximately 10,011 ounces of gold, 572,500 ounces of silver and significant base metals. Gold Resource Corporation is a gold and silver producer with operations in Oaxaca, Mexico and exploration in Nevada, USA.
Trevali Mining Corporation provides a mine and mill commissioning update for its Caribou Zinc Mine in the Bathurst Mining Camp of northern New Brunswick.
Forum Uranium Corp. ("Forum") is pleased to announce that three of the eight drill holes completed last April on Forum's 100% owned Highrock Property encountered elevated levels of uranium, boron, vanadium and base metals along the 10km long graphitic conductor on the property.
Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp. ("Liberty Star" or the "Company") Liberty Star discusses plans to begin Phase 1 drilling. States Liberty Star's CEO/Chief Geologist James A. Briscoe: "The Company plans to bring in our contracted diamond core drill, Titan Drilling's R-40, to the Hay Mountain Project and complete Phase 1 of the exploration drilling including analysis of the mineralization located on our mineral property.
Duran Ventures Inc. ("Duran" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that the Company has entered into a mineral assignment agreement to extract and process high grade precious and base metal mineral for its 80% owned Aguila Norte Processing Plant from the Chucara property ("Chucara" or "the Property").
Altius Minerals Corporation ("Altius") is pleased to provide an update on its global exploration project generation activities. Over the past year, Altius has strategically increased its portfolio of exploration stage projects within select jurisdictions that are high-ranking both in terms of mineral discovery potential and investment attractiveness.
Columbus Gold Corporation is pleased to announce drill results from its 100% owned Rattler Prospect, Red Hills Project located in eastern Nevada USA, and within the prolific Carlin Trend. Carnavale Resources Limited("Carnavale") has joint venture rights to earn up to 51% of the Red Hills Project from Columbus Gold by incurring $2 million in expenditures by August 2016. Carnavale can earn an additional 24% (totaling 75%) by incurring an additional $7 million over four further years.
Robert Friedland, Executive Chairman of Ivanhoe Mines, and Lars-Eric Johansson, Chief Executive Officer, today announced the receipt of a new, independent, Mineral Resource estimate for the company's historic, high-grade, Kipushi zinc-copper-germanium-lead-silver mine. Kipushi is a joint venture between Ivanhoe Mines and Gécamines, the state-owned mining company.
Eurasian Minerals Inc. (the "Company" or "EMX") is pleased to announce it has been advised of the initial shipment of material for processing from the Balya lead-zinc-silver royalty property by owner and operator Dedeman Balya Kursun Cinko Isletmeleri A.S. EMX retains an uncapped 4% net smelter return royalty on the Balya property, which is located in the historic Balya mining district of northwestern Turkey. The Dedeman group (collectively "Dedeman") includes privately-held Turkish mining companies with active operations that produce lead, zinc, silver, and chromite.