Iron Ore Mining in Australia to 2021 - Production Remains Buoyant Supported by New Projects
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled "Iron Ore Mining in Australia".
"Iron Ore Mining in Australia to 2021 - Production Remains Buoyant Supported by New Projects", report covers comprehensive information on Australia's iron ore mining industry, iron ore reserves and grade, the historical and forecast data on iron ore production, by form, by major operating mines and price. The report also includes the historical and forecast data on iron ore consumption, exports and exports by country. Detailed analysis of the Australian mining industry's regulatory structure, factors affecting the demand for iron ore, profile of major iron ore producing companies in Australia, and mining projects at various stages (active, exploration and development) of the supply chain are provided.
- Summary of the country's mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, exports, competitive landscape, regulatory scenario and the future potential.
- Iron ore production, consumption and exports numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Iron ore prices; production split by form; consumption and exports.
- Policies and regulatory framework governing the industry.
- Company details, including company overview, business description and data on major active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
Key points to buy
- Gain an understanding of Australia's iron ore mining industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the state-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development iron ore projects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Identify various factors affecting the iron ore demand.
- Identify key operating companies' and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.