Wiseguyreports.Com Publish New Market Research Report On-"Mining Equipment 2017 Global Market Expected to Grow at CAGR of 7.28% and Forecast to 2021".
Mining Equipment Market 2017
Mining equipment are used for surface mining to extract various resources, such as metals, coal, and minerals from the earth. Mining equipment includes trucks, dozers, loaders, borers, coal and core drillers, stationary and portable crushers, dryers, feeders, hydraulic pumps, conveyor belts, and compressors.
The analysts forecast the global mining equipment market to grow at a CAGR of 7.28% during 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global mining equipment market for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, we consider the revenue generated from various applications, such as metal coal, and mineral mining.
The report, namely Global Mining Equipment Market 2015-2019, is based on an in-depth market analysis, with inputs from industry experts. We present the vendor landscape and a detailed analysis of the key vendors operating in the global mining equipment market. In addition, we discuss the major drivers influencing market growth, and the challenges facing the vendors and the market as a whole. as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market. We evaluate the key trends emerging in the market as well.
• Atlas Copco
• Joy Global
• Sandvik Mining
Other Prominent Vendors
• Boart Longyear
• Doosan Infracore
• Hitachi Construction Machinery
Key Questions Answered in this Report
• What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?