Bonterra Resources Inc. is pleased to highlight the construction of a new, all-season exploration camp at the Gladiator Gold Project. The expansion to a larger year-round exploration camp will support the continued advancement of the aggressive resource development program at the Gladiator Gold Deposit.
Bonterra plans to mobilize two additional drills (totaling six) in early 2018 for a winter drilling campaign.
Overview of New Exploration Camp and Infrastructure Improvements:
- Completion of expandable, all-season camp
- High-speed communications network
- Construction and rehabilitation of 6 km of property main access road
- Development of 7 km trails network to the Coliseum area
- Ongoing revegetation and site reclamation program
- An additional 65,000 m of core storage
Dale Ginn, VP Exploration, stated, “The expansion and construction of a year-round camp provides the key infrastructure required to ensure we execute our resource development program at the Gladiator Gold Project on budget and on time to meet the market’s expectations of a mineral resource update in 2018.”
Bonterra Resources Quick Facts:
- Well financed with $40 million raised in 2017.
- Strong Shareholder Base: Eric Sprott (10%), Van Eck Gold Fund (12%), Kirkland Lake Gold (9.5%), Kinross (7.5%).
- Gladiator Gold Deposit:
- Deposit extension and resource expansion underway utilizing minimum of four drill rigswith 50,000 m to be completed in 2017; up to six rigs in 2018.
- Advancing to the completion of an updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource in 2018, which is anticipated to include up to an additional 100,000 m of drilling from 2015 through 2018.
- Drilled dimensions of the Gladiator Deposit are currently outlined to a depth of 1,200 m below surface, and a strike length of 1,200 m.
- Gladiator remains open in all directions, where at least five distinct sub parallel zones or mineralized horizons have been identified.
- Drilling currently focused the continued expansion of Gladiator Gold Deposit, and drill testing of the Coliseum Gold Zone to the southwest.
- Larder Lake Gold Property:
- 100% controlled 2,221-hectare in the Cadillac-Larder Break camp in Ontario (refer to March 17, 2016 news release highlighting historical gold resource).
- Excellent access to three high grade gold deposits between Kirkland Lake and Virginiatown.