"Global Coal Mining to 2021 - Current Downfall Sets for a Recovery as Demand from Asia-Pacific Remain Buoyant", report covers comprehensive information on global coal mining industry, global coal reserves by region, country and type, the historical and forecast data on global coal production and production by country.
The report also includes the historical and forecast data on coal consumption, consumption by country; major exporters and importers. The report also includes, factors affecting the demand for coal, profile of major coal producing companies in the world and region-wise data on the active, exploration and development coal projects.
- Summary of the country's mining industry across various parameters - reserves, production, consumption, trade, competitive landscape and the future potential.
- Global coal reserves by region, country and type.
- Coal production and consumption numbers from 2000-2016 and forecast for next five years to 2021.
- Comprehensive information of major operating coal mines in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe, Oceania, Middle East and Africa (MEA), South and Central America (SCA), North America (NA) and Former Soviet Union (FSU)
- Comprehensive information of major exploration coal projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Comprehensive information of major development coal projects in APAC, Europe, FSU, MEA, NA, Oceania, and SCA.
- Factors Affecting the Demand for Coal
- Company details, including company overview, business description and information on active, exploration and development Coal projects.
Key points to buy
- Gain an understanding of the global Coal mining industry.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Obtain the region-wise most up to date information for active, exploration and development coal projects.
- Identify various factors affecting the coal demand.
- Identify key operating companies' and obtain the business structure, strategy and prospects.