Cornerstone Capital Resources Inc. takes great pleasure in offering an update on its Bramaderos gold and copper project in southern Ecuador, which it is investigating along with ASX listed Sunstone Metals Inc. under a farm-in agreement.
- Second drill rig is moving to the Bramaderos Project and will start drilling at the West Zone epithermal gold target during August
- Current drill rig being mobilized from Bramaderos Main to Limon to drill hole LMDD003 aiming at the Limon porphyry system
- Assay outcomes for Bramaderos Main hole BMDD001, as well as the upper part of hole BMDD002, expected in mid-August
Second Drill Rig at Bramaderos
A second drilling rig has been taken on for the Bramaderos project and will be moved to start drilling at the West Zone epithermal gold target in August.
The drilling program will include at least 5 drill holes for at least 1,000 m and target inferred hydrothermal breccia-hosted epithermal gold mineralization in surface trenching has offered:
- 28 m at 3.9 g/t gold in trench 8
- Comprising 15.6 m at 6.1 g/t gold
- 30 m at 0.9 g/t gold in trench 10
- Comprising 9.8 m at 1.7 g/t gold
Existing Drill Rig Mobilizing to Limon
The drill rig which drilled holes BMDD001 and BMDD002 at Bramaderos Main has now been mobilized to Limon and is anticipated to start drilling LMDD003 by this week.
The precedence of the Limon drilling prior to Bramaderos Main was determined after evaluation of historical outcomes from exploration at Limon and analysis of the outcomes from holes LMDD001 and LMDD002.
LMDD002 drilled a 267 m length of porphyry-related mineralization comprising of stockwork veining and strongly altered and weakly mineralized rock.
Re-interpretation of current datasets and evaluation of outcomes from LMDD002 have spotted a target zone to the east of this hole and linked to minor surface outcrops of breccia bodies that include clasts of porphyry stockwork veined material.
It is estimated that LMDD003 will take four to five weeks to drill.
Anticipated Assay Results from Bramaderos Main During August
The complete assay results from Bramaderos Main hole BMDD001, as well as the top 200 m from hole BMDD002, are anticipated to be obtained by mid-August.
By the middle of September, assays from the remainder of hole BMDD002 will be received.