Trigon Metals Inc. ("Trigon" or the "Company") announces results from drilling of new mineralization targets at Kombat Mine in Namibia (the "Project"). These results are from the East 400 area, 150 metres east of the of the Kavango Pit, discussed in the August 4, 2022 press release, extending the Kombat trend mineralization.
Highlights of the Drill Results
Holes from the East 400 area:
Hole 5B (azimuth 180.0, dip -50.0)
- 4.0 m at 7.67 % copper and 10.73 g/t silver from 35.0 m and,
- 3.0 m at 0.98 % Cu from 67.0 m.
Hole 7A (azimuth 180.0, dip -70.0)
- 2.0 m at 1.19 % copper and 9.98g/t silver from 33.0 m.
Hole 7B (azimuth 167,9, dip -49.0)
- 4.0 m of 2.25% copper and 5.49g/t silver from 30.0 m and,
- 3.0 m or 1.02 copper and 4.19g/t silver from 42.0m.
Hole 7C (azimuth 180.0, dip -55.0)
- 6.0 m of 1.02% copper and 10.42 g/t silver, from 50.0 m.
Jed Richardson, President and CEO, commented, "Drilling continues to intercept massive sulfide copper mineralization. High grade intercepts in hole 5B and 7B improve the average grade as we delineate more tonnes of near surface mineralization and prepare for the restart of open pit mining."
The technical information presented in this press release has been reviewed and approved for disclosure by Fanie Müller, P.Eng, VP Operations of Trigon, who is a Qualified Person as defined by NI 43-101.