Posted in | Gold | Mining Business

West Kirkland Signs Lease for 100% Interest in Hill of Gold Property

West Kirkland Mining Inc. ("West Kirkland" or the "Company") announces that it has signed a ten-year lease for a 100% interest in the Hill of Gold property near Tonopah, Nevada. The Hill of Gold property is located midway between the Three Hills Mine and the Hasbrouck Mine on West Kirkland's 75% owned Hasbrouck Project. The remaining 25% is owned by Waterton Precious Metals Fund II Cayman, LP.

The Hill of Gold lease terms allow for mining, and involve annual lease payments as pre-payments on a 2% NSR royalty of US$25,000 for the first three years and thereafter US$30,000 per year, with the option of buying the mining claims and royalty for US$500,000 at any time during the lease term. The lease is for 25 mining claims on approximately 500 acres of unpatented land.

On behalf of West Kirkland Mining Inc.

R. Michael Jones

Source: http://www.wkmining.com/

Tell Us What You Think

Do you have a review, update or anything you would like to add to this news story?

Leave your feedback
Submit