Newrange Gold Corp. is pleased to report that the Company has staked 111 new claims at the Company's Pamlico Project in Nevada.
The New Claims:
- Add 928 hectares to property.
- Increases property by 75% to 2,165 hectares.
- Better encompasses the dominant gold trends in the area.
- Cover areas of prospects and mine workings with historic surface samples ranging from 0.5 to 3.0 gram gold per metric tonne (g/T Au) in highly deformed and altered carbonate sediments.
- Add multiple prospective targets in favorable volcanic rocks known to host high-grade gold mineralization as currently being explored in the Merritt Zone.
- Provide a significant exploration and operational "buffer" around previous holdings.
Terms of Reference
In this release, all references to grams per tonne (denoted g/T Au) are grams per metric ton of 1,000 kilograms (2,204.62 pounds). All references to ounces per ton (denoted oz/t Au) are troy ounces per short ton of 2,000 pounds.
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Mr. Robert G. Carrington, P. Geo, a Qualified Person as defined by National Instrument 43-101, the President and CEO of the Company, has reviewed, verified and approved for disclosure the technical information contained in this news release.