Brixton Metals Corporation declared that it has gained the second payment of USD$500,000 for the Hog Heaven Project — presently operated under a definitive earn-in JV Agreement with Ivanhoe Electric Inc.
Ivanhoe Electric holds the choice to gain up to 75% interest by spending USD$44.5 million. Hog Heaven is a state-of-the-art stage high sulfidation epithermal copper-silver-gold project that has porphyry possibility and past production situated in the state of Montana, USA.
We are looking forward to further understanding the mineral potential of this high-grade district in our pursuit of critical metals to support the electrification of everything.
Robert Friedland, Brixton Metals Corporation
High Power Exploration Inc. transferred its assets and rights, alongside assigning the Hog Heaven Earn-In Agreement, to its associate company, Ivanhoe Electric Inc., as per a contribution agreement.
- A 2022 drill program will be targeting both extensions from the findings of the recent geochemical and geophysical surveys to already known mineralization and novel target concepts
- With Montana DEQ, initial drill sites are permitted and bonded
- Surface rock chip sampling was done at the Flathead Mine to assure metal distribution and grades
- Around 2,600 pulp samples were assayed from past drill holes at the Flathead and Ole Hill Mines as a majority of the past work did not assay for copper
- Nearly 14,500 m of drill core was logged again to upgrade the geologic model
- A three-dimensional IP survey was done over the Hog Heaven Project area in the 2021 summer to assess potential targets and to produce new drill targets
- An elaborated ground gravity survey covering the Hog Heaven project area was done in September 2021
We are excited to be partnered with Ivanhoe Electric to advance the Hog Heaven Project. Historically, most of the previous operators focused on the shallow high-grade silver and gold oxide mineralization. Some of the old underground workings assayed up to 3000 ounces per ton silver. Our thinking is that this shallow precious metal enriched high-sulfidation style mineralization is related to a copper rich porphyry.
Gary R. Thompson, Chairman and CEO, Brixton Metals Corporation
About the Hog Heaven Cu-Ag-Au Project — Montana, USA
The Hog Heaven Cu-Au-Ag Project is a modern stage exploration property that generated high-grade gold, silver and copper in the past. Anaconda Copper Mining and its lessees generated 3,000 oz Au, 6.7 Moz Ag, 23M lbs Pb, and 0.6 M lbs Cu from 0.23 Mt of direct-ship ore, with grade 29 opt Ag. The property is accessible from the road and situated in Flathead County, 55 miles south-southwest of Kalispell, a town in northwestern Montana, USA.