Established in 1964, the Arabian Drilling Company (ADC) is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51%, a Saudi Joint Stock company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A. , a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%.
ADC has operated Onshore and Offshore drilling Rigs in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Partitioned Zone with Kuwait and in the past in Yemen & UAE.
Drilling services are backed by more than 47 years of operational experience and a history of innovation that has brought tremendous safety and efficiency gains to the drilling process.
ADC started operation in 1964 with one drilling rig and now operates 20 drilling rigs, on land and offshore. Our Offshore units including ultra heavy-duty Jack-up outfitted with high specification equipment and capable of drilling in 375ft of water. Also available is a self propelled Multi Purpose Service Vessel (MPSVs ) – AD20 & AD40 providing well intervention and well testing services. The onshore fleet ranges from medium to ultra-heavy rigs, capable of handling the most challenging drilling programs and designed to work in harsh climatic conditions supported by a highly qualified and experienced staff. Currently, our major clients include Saudi Aramco and Al-Khafji Joint Operations (KJO).
stablished in 1964, the Arabian Drilling Company (ADC) is a Limited Liability partnership between the Industrialization & Energy Services Company (TAQA) which owns 51%, a Saudi Joint Stock company and Services Petroliers Schlumberger S.A. , a global leader in oilfield services which owns the remaining 49%.
The Rigaku ZSX Primus IVi offers high-speed chemical analysis of geological materials, liquids, alloys, chemicals and plated metals. As a sequential WDXRF spectrometer, it offers superior resolution and sensitivity compared to EDXRF spectrometers.
This product profile outlines the Ramsey Series 30 Belt Scale System.
ZEISS Xradia 510 Versa x-ray microscope advances industry and science to address emerging research challenges.
AZoMining speaks to Francois Nell at Sandvik about the importance of mining sustainability and why equipment rebuilding and upgrades play their part in reducing fuel consumption.
AZoMining speaks to Philip Gross, CEO of Snow Lake Lithium, about the development of the world's first electric lithium mine. This is a particularly important development within mining and highlights the significance of accelerating green mining across the world.
Prof. James Tour
AZoMining speaks with James Tour from Rice University about his team's exciting method that has the very real potential to recover valuable REE from three types of waste; electronic waste, coal fly ash and bauxite residue.