The "Coal Mining Global Market Report 2019" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Coal Mining Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global coal mining market.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global coal mining market, accounting for 77% of the market in 2018. North America was the second largest region accounting for 8% of the global coal mining market. South America was the smallest region in the global coal mining market.
Coal mining companies are using 3D mine visualizers to obtain a real-time digital model of a mine. A 3D mine visualizer generates a three-dimensional model of the mine layout and transfers it directly to the operator. 3D mine visualizers significantly enhance the productivity of large mining environments. Companies such as Sandvik and Komatsu are offering 3D visualizer systems to the coal mining industry.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis
- Identify growth segments for investment
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Coal India Limited
- BHP Billiton Ltd.
- Rio Tinto Group
- ShenHua Group
- China Coal Energy Co. Ltd.