Mar 23 2021
Image Credit: Mark Agnor/shutterstock.com
Revival Gold Inc., a growth-focused gold exploration and development company, declares information about its scheduled 2021 field program for the past-producing Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project situated in Idaho, United States.
- Exploration, infill, and engineering drilling for 5,000 m to start in May 2021 on the Joss high-grade target. A second rig is anticipated to begin drilling on the Haidee oxide target in June 2021.
- Wood has been appointed to start an updated Mineral Resource estimate including 2020 and 2021 drilling, aimed for completion in the first of 2022.
- Lakefield Lab of SGS Canada Inc. has been chosen to carry out column leach and other metallurgical test work under the guidance of Wood.
- KC Harvey Environmental, LLC has been delegated to start supplemental baseline environmental studies with team member Opal Adams serving as Revival Gold’s Permitting Specialist in an ongoing capacity.
- Will be performing a comprehensive assessment of oxidized, near-surface mineralization in historical reverse circulation drill holes in the Romans Trench target area, which is situated around 3 km to the south-east of the Haidee target area. Drill intercepts consist of 1.90 g/t gold over 21 m and 1.95 g/t gold over 18 m.
- Will evaluate promising new opportunities for exploration on cross-fault structures with in-progress computer modeling and artificial intelligence applications by reconnaissance and field mapping by Mira Geoscience Ltd.
Following up on last year’s successful Preliminary Economic Assessment and exciting high-grade drilling results at Joss, this year’s activities will focus on critical path field work for the potential restart of heap leach gold production from existing infrastructure at Beartrack-Arnett.
Hugh Agro, President and CEO, Revival Gold Inc.
“Meanwhile, we will continue to drill to build on the quality and quantity of the project’s already impressive mineral endowment. Revival Gold’s 2021 work plan will set the foundation for an early 2022 mineral resource update, a Pre-Feasibility Study, and a late 2022 potential decision to proceed with the first phase restart of gold production at Beartrack-Arnett,” added Agro.