Medaro Mining Corp. (“Medaro” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has commenced airborne geophysical survey at its Yurichson Uranium Property in Saskatchewan. The Company has contracted Terraquest Ltd. of Markham, Ontario to complete a helicopter-borne aeromagnetic, horizontal gradiometric, radiometric, and VLF-EM surveys on the Property. A total of 7,117 line -kilometers of survey is being completed at 50 m line spacing using a helicopter.
- Total 7,117 line-km at 50 m line spacing; with 1,029 lines and 19 tie lines; line azimuth 135°/315°; tie line azimuth 045°/225°
- High Resolution Aeromagnetics (Fixed Nose boom for safe and low acquisition)
- Radiometric (single crystal pack)
- Horizontal Gradiometer - Fixed side booms
- Matrix Digital very low frequency - electromagnetic (VLF-EM)
- Aircraft AStar 350 B2; with terrain clearance 25m-30m drape mode
Figure 1: Geophysical survey flight path
The survey crew is based at KM147 Lamp Lighters Lodge, Saskatchewan, which is located near the Yurichson Property. The survey is expected to be completed by second week of September. The Company will update on the results of the survey as soon as available.
Afzaal Pirzada, P.Geo., a “Qualified Person” for the purposes of National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects, has reviewed and approved the scientific and technical information contained in this news release.