American Pacific Mining Corp (“American Pacific” or the “Company”) is pleased to report that the Company has completed a first phase of sampling and property evaluation at the recently acquired Danny Boy Project (“Danny Boy”) or (the “Project”). The Project was acquired as part of the Clearview (private company) acquisition (see press release dated May 17, 2023). Danny Boy is located immediately west, and contiguous to American Pacific’s Tuscarora Project (collectively the “Tuscarora District”) located in Elko County, Nevada.
Highlights and Key Takeaways:
- The expanded and consolidated property now covers more than 25 square kilometres (“km²”) and is the largest assembled claims package in the district (see Figure 1).
- A total of 10 rock chip samples were collected at Danny Boy during the Company’s first phase of reconnaissance evaluation work (see Photos 1-2).
- Previous rock chip and grab samples at Danny Boy returned values up to 20 grams per tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”) with three (3) initial target areas identified.
- The Tuscarora District now has 10 priority targets and large unexplored areas that will be mapped and sampled further in the coming weeks.
- American Pacific has initiated discussions with potential joint-venture partners and will determine the best path forward for this large epithermal district.
“The Clearview acquisition included the joint-venture with Centerra Gold on the Ziggurat Gold Project, where our team is working through permitting ahead of an initial drill campaign; however, Danny Boy represents a key piece of the acquisition that allows us to complete the long-awaited consolidation of the Tuscarora District,” stated Eric Saderholm, Managing Director of Exploration for American Pacific. “American Pacific now controls over 2,560 hectares (25.6 km²) of patented and unpatented claims across this highly prospective epithermal system. We have seen high-grades from drilling and surface sampling across the entire property package and we are confident that our ongoing field work will generate additional targets pointing to the significant exploration upside that remains throughout the Tuscarora District.”