Silver Quest Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE:SQI) has announced the completion of their exploration programs, located in the White Gold District, Yukon.
Detail exploration programs have been completed over the Boulevard and Prospector Mountain Projects and regional sampling programs have been conducted throughout the Company's White Gold District properties.
Highlights of the 2010 Exploration Programs include:
- 20 diamond drill holes (3,006 m) at Boulevard
- 8 diamond drill holes (1,463 m) at Prospector Mountain
- 10,929 soil samples collected from the regional properties
- 109 rock samples collected from the regional properties
- 2,989 newly staked mineral claims (62,400 ha) for a total of approximately 4,189 mineral claims (86,566 ha)
Pending assay results will be processed and released by the Company as soon as they are available.
Follow-up exploration programs will be planned for 2011. Silver Quest is looking forward to receiving the remainder of the drill results and to synthesising soil geochemical anomalies and drill targets for next year.
Exploration work was conducted by Equity Exploration Consultants Ltd. on behalf of Silver Quest. For property details and a location map please see the Company's website www.silverquest.ca.
Source: Silver Quest Resources Ltd.