A growth-focused gold exploration and development company, Revival Gold Inc, has given an exploration and development update for the company's Beartrack-Arnett Gold Project situated in Idaho, USA.
- A new mineral resource estimate for Beartrack-Arnett has been anticipated by the end of April 2022. Updated grade domains and economic parameters have been completed. The block model and forced resource estimation work by the company’s consultant, Wood, is nearing conclusion.
- Column leach test work which supports a Pre-Feasibility Study on the heap leach feature of Beartrack-Arnett remains at SGS Lakefield with interim 60-day metallurgical results. Generally, it displays recoveries in accordance with, or better compared to, what is expected. Testing will proceed for a minimum of 180 days.
- 2022 exploration plans have been completed for a total of 7,000 m of core and reverse circulation drilling at Beartrack-Arnett:
- Significant Drilling has been contracted to start 2,000 m of core drilling, weather permitting, in May, in the Joss area to track drill hole BT21-240D which sectioned 4.34 g/t gold over 110.6 m including 12 g/t gold over 13.7 m and 8.8 g/t gold over 11.8 m in the final hole of the last year’s drill program. Drilling will concentrate on expanding the dimensions of high-grade mineralization at Joss.
- An extra 2,000 m of core drilling has been scheduled in the Roman’s Trench area and on the up-dip extension of mineralization in the Haidee area. At Roman’s Trench, reverse circulation drilling in the 1990s sectioned 1.90 g/t gold over 21 m and 1.95 g/t gold over 18 m in near-surface oxides. At Haidee, the up-dip oxide target has been spanned by a powerful soil anomaly and constitutes a high priority opportunity to extend open pit mineralization in that location.
- A reverse circulation drilling program of 3,000 m has been scheduled for later this year to test various additional zones next to surface oxide gold exploration opportunities. These are known as new targets for Revival Gold. These entire regions have well-developed soil and/or geophysical anomalies and/or elevated rock sampling results. The targets consist of the Midlands area, the Shenon Gulch area, and a magnetic low that is similar in character to the magnetic low that upholds the mineral resource at Haidee.
- Continuing engineering preparations for the PFS involve geochemistry, geotechnical and hydrology studies as well as mine planning and ore processing optimization trade-off studies.
- Jointly with site environmental baseline data collection activities, the scheduled PFS is anticipated to offer enough project definition to develop project permitting documents for the potential re-start of Beartrack-Arnett heap leach operations. The PFS is expected to be completed by the end of 2022.
- At the same time, Revival Gold has initiated a property-wide evaluation of possible development ideas and processing alternatives. This includes possible high-grade, underground mining of transition and sulfide material.
Revival Gold is well positioned to prosper in the current turbulent market environment with a growing domestic U.S. gold project, a proven technical team, and strong institutional investor support.
Hugh Agro, President and CEO, Revival Gold Inc
Agro added, “Upcoming expected exploration and development milestones include the release of an updated resource estimate within the next six weeks, mobilization for drilling in the second quarter and a PFS by year end.”