The advanced Robbins 73-series which is suitable for almost any raiseboring application. It is a medium-size raise drill machine and has a diameter range between 1.5 and 3.1 m. More number of units is being sold across the globe than any other raise drill versions. The 73RH C, which is a part of the series, comes with a high torque hydraulic drive motor, making the machine to perform reaming by up to 3.1 m.
The product features of the Robbins 73-series are:
- The Rig Control System (RCS) system is reliable and easy-to-use
- The hydraulic and VF drive has good torque-limiting control and variable speed
- Trolley mounted operator panel with full-colour display
- The components of the RCS are regular and interchangeable
- Serviceability, equipment reliability and drilling precision are improved with the drill rig computer technology
- Event logging system ad integrated diagnostics aid in equipment maintenance
- Built in interlocks prevent human errors
- Typical functions comprise auto makeup, anti-jamming, and steady ramp up of power at the commencement of pilot drilling and reaming.