The Atlas Copco Boomer M1 L hydraulic face drilling rig, a rugged and high-performance equipment designed for low and medium height applications with cross sections of about 36 m2. The rig is integrated with a reliable direct control system and includes a powerful COP rock drill and BUT 29 boom for improved productivity. Minimum tramming height is 2200 mm.
The product features of the Boomer M1 L drilling rig are:
- Durable and articulated carrier allows quick tramming and easy navigation in narrow drifts and tunnels.
- Large operator cabin provides improved ergonomics and safety.
- COP 1638 or COP 1838 rock drill covers various rock conditions; both drills feature a dual-damping system for extended operating life.
- Low-emission diesel engine offers powerful performance and has low environmental impact.
The applications of the Boomer M1 L drilling rig are:
- Surface drilling
- Underwater drilling
- Tunnelling/face drilling
- Foundation construction
- Ground engineering
- Rock and soil reinforcement
- Building and infrastructural renovation
- Raise boring
- Road construction