The minetruck MT5020 developed by Atlas Copco is a fast, 50 metric tonne capacity underground truck. It consists of an ergonomically designed operator’s compartment for ensuring unparalleled productivity in demanding underground mines. Major components have high durability, thus ensuring high reliability.
The key features of the MT5020 underground truck are:
- Powertrain components ensures high performance
- SAHR brakes offer a safe working environment
- Front axle suspension for ensuring high productivity and comfort
- First-class operator’s compartment ensures safety and comfort of the operator. It has high visibility, low noise levels, and air-suspended seat
- Atlas Copco’s unique powertrain consists of an up-box with a combined transmission and converter for accessing the components and ensuring excellent visibility.
The optional equipment available for MT5020 underground truck are:
- Power unit
- Controls and instruments
- Electrical system
- Main frame
- Parts and services