The Boomer M1 C model available from Atlas Copco is an advanced hydraulic face drilling rig that is specifically developed for small- to medium-sized tunnels and drifts with cross sections of about 49 m2.The rig features a rugged COP rock drill and BUT 35SL boom for improved productivity. In addition, the computerized Rig Control System with intelligent functionality handles the drilling process and ensures improved productivity, high accuracy, maximized uptime and reduced costs.
The product features of the Boomer M1 C drilling rig are:
- Rig Control System handles drilling and positioning for high accuracy and productivity, and provides a number of automation levels to suit individual needs.
- COP 1638, COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drill covers different kinds of rock conditions. All drills are integrated with a dual-damping system to ensure long operating life.
- BUT 35SL heavy-duty boom allows direct, quick and easy positioning.
- An advanced carrier design ensures operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
- Low-emission diesel engine offers powerful performance and has low environmental impact.
The applications of the Boomer M1 C drilling rig are:
- Building and infrastructural renovation
- Raise boring
- Road construction
- Surface drilling
- Underwater drilling
- Tunnelling/face drilling
- Foundation construction
- Ground engineering
- Rock and soil reinforcement