Atlas Copco offers the minetruck MT436B which is designed for large-scale operations, which include construction projects, development work, and development work. It is an underground truck which has a capacity of about 32.6 metric tonne.
The key features of the minetruck MT436B are:
- SAHR brake system present in the MT436B increases the component life and ensures reliable breaking
- Electric transmission shift control increases ergonomic efficiency and comfort, and ensures convenient shifting
- ISO ROPS/FOPS-certified operator compartment with back protection ensures safety of the operator
- Centralized lubrication ensures easy maintenance and prolongs the service life of component
- Jacobs Engine Brake provides increased brake life and automatic engine-over-speed protection, reducing heat from breaking to lower maintenance costs while improving safety
- Jacobs engine brake is provided for automatic engine-over-speed protection, increases the break life, ensuring high safety, and reducing heat from breaking in order to reduce maintenance cost
- Converter lockup ensures better power transfer, and increases the component life, thus achieving high productivity.
The optional equipment available for the minetruck MT436B are:
- Controls and instruments
- Electrical system
- Power unit
- Main frame
- Parts and services