The Boomer XE4 C is a four-boom, modern face drilling rig which is used in large-sized tunnels. It consists of a high-reach console for ensuring for excellent reach for cross sections up to 206 m2. The reliable computerized Rig Control System (RCS) is used for controlling the rig. The COP 3038 rock drills and four BUT 45 booms are used for ensuring optimized productivity. The RCS has an intelligent functionality which ensures high productivity and precision and helps in reducing the cost.
The key features of the Boomer XE4 C are:
- Low-emission diesel engine combines low environmental impact with powerful performance.
- Unique console offers higher reach.
- COP 3038 rock drills for true high-speed drilling.
- The dual-damping system minimizes wear for longer consumable life.
- RCS ensures better positioning and drilling for achieving high precision and productivity, thus providing several levels of automation in order to suit the requirements of the customer.
- BUT 45 heavy-duty booms for direct, fast and accurate positioning.
- The Boomer XE4 C includes a safe and comfortable cabin in order to ensure ergonomics and safety of the operator.
- 2500 mm feed extension and double rotation units with ±190 degrees feed rollover and ±135 degrees feed rotation are provided for achieving excellent reach and flexibility.
The optional equipments available for the Boomer XE4 C are:
- Feed/positioning system
- Water system
- Electrical system
- Hydraulic system