The Scaletec MC-DH available from Atlas Copco is a fully mechanized, diesel-hydraulic scaling rig that is specifically designed for mining and tunnelling applications. This self-sufficient unit has a Rig Control System that offers operators a complete control of positioning and percussion. The patented design of the BUT SC boom provides optimum reach from a single setup.
Additionally, the diesel hydraulic power source delivers exceptional flexibility, and uses the diesel motor for scaling and tramming. A completely self-sufficient unit is produced with the inclusion of on-board water tanks.
The product features of the Scaletec MC-DH are:
- BUT SC boom’s special patented boom design, along with mechanical parallel holding system improves coverage area.
- Rig Control System handles positioning and percussion and ensures high maneuverability, accuracy and productivity.
- Atlas Copco SB 302 Scaler hammer is designed for scaling operation and assures increased productivity.
- FOPS-approved cabin, with its 15 degree cabin tilt and 375 mm vertical cabin lift, offers enhanced safety with improved visibility and ergonomics.
- Low-emission, turbo-charged diesel engine delivers high performance and has low environmental impact.