Atlas Copco offers an advanced hydraulic face drilling rig dubbed Boomer E1 C. The rig can be used for medium to large-sized tunnels and drifts with cross sections of about 95 m2. The computerized Rig Control System (RCS) with intelligent functionality controls the drilling operation and ensures better productivity, high precision, increased uptime and minimum costs. The rig includes two flexible and durable COP rock drills and BUT 45 booms for improved productivity.
The product features of the Boomer E1 C are:
- RCS handles drilling and positioning for better accuracy and productivity and provides a number of automation levels to suit specific needs.
- COP 2238 or COP 1838 drills cover different rock conditions; both drill feature a dual-damping system for longer lifespan.
- BUT 45 heavy-duty booms ensure direct, quick and precise positioning. Exceptional flexibility and reach are offered by a 2500 mm feed extension and double rotation units with ±135 degrees feed rotation and ±190 degrees feed rollover.
- Low-emission diesel engine offers powerful performance and has low environmental impact.
- Rock drill/drilling system
- Feed/positioning system
- Protective gear
- Air system
- Hydraulic system
- Water system
- Electrical system