Atlas Copco Boomer L1 D, an advanced hydraulic face drilling rig that is particularly developed for medium-sized tunnels and drifts with cross sections of up to 64 m2. The rig includes a robust and reliable direct control system and also features a rugged COP rock drill and BUT 35 boom for improved productivity.
The product features of the Boomer L1 D are:
- Direct control system with anti-jamming function allows better drill steel economy.
- A sophisticated carrier design ensures operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
- BUT 35 heavy-duty boom allows direct, quick and easy positioning.
- COP 1638, COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drill cover different rock conditions. All drills include a dual-damping system for long operating life.
- Low-emission diesel engine offers powerful performance and has low environmental impact.