The Boomer XE3 C is a modern, hydraulic face drilling rig which is used in large-sized tunnels. COP rock drills and three robust and flexible BUT 45 booms are present in the rig for achieving high productivity. The reliable computerized Rig Control System (RCS) is used for controlling the drilling process.
The key features of the Boomer XE3 C are:
- COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drills can be used for a variety of rock conditions
- Low-emission diesel engine combines low environmental impact with powerful performance
- The Boomer E3 C is provided with a safe and comfortable cabin in order to ensure safety of the operator
- BUT 45 heavy-duty booms are suitable for direct, fast and accurate positioning
- 2500 mm feed extension and double rotation units with ±190 degrees feed rollover and ±135 degrees feed rotation are used for achieving excellent reach and flexibility.
The optional equipments available for the Boomer XE 3C are:
- Air system
- Water system
- Electrical system
- Drilling system
- Positioning system