The Atlas Copco Boomer WE3 C is a modern, hydraulic face drilling rig. It is suitable for use in large-sized tunnel. The reliable computerized Rig Control System (RCS) with an intelligent functionality is suitable for controlling the drilling process, and ensures high precision, increased uptime and reduces the costs. The rig consists of COP rock drills and three robust and flexible BUT 45 booms for ensuring high productivity.
The key features of the Boomer WE3 C are:
- Unique console offers wider reach
- Low-emission diesel engine is available for reducing the environmental impact, and ensuring high performance
- COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drills can be used in different kinds of rock conditions
- A cabin is provided in the rig in order to ensure safety of the operator
- Excellent reach and flexibility are achieved by a 2500 mm feed extension and double rotation units with ±190 degrees feed rollover and ±135 degrees feed rotation.
- BUT 45 heavy-duty booms ensure direct, fast and accurate positioning.
- Positioning system
- Rock drill/drilling system
- Electrical system
- Hydraulic system
- Water system
- Air system