The Robbins 53RH EX is an extended multipurpose raise drill which is suitable for conventional raise boring and upward boxhole boring without the need for modifying the drive assembly. 60 inch long pipes are used in the Robbins 53RH EX.
The key features of the Robbins 53RH EX are:
- Human errors can be avoided due to the presence of built in interlocks
- Auto makeup, anti-jamming, and gradual ramp up of power are standard functions which are available during pilot drilling and reaming
- A main gear box is provided with two float boxes for easily switching between boxhole and raise modes
- Motor is present in offset position for low profile design.
The Robbins 53RH EX has the following optional equipment:
- Control system
- Hydraulic system
- Muck shute
- Closed loop cooling system
- Operating equipment
- Electrical system.