The Atlas Copco Boomer L2 D, a sophisticated twin-boom hydraulic face drilling rig designed for mine production and medium-sized tunnels with cross sections of about 104 m2. The rig features two robust and durable COP rock drills and BUT 35 booms for improved productivity. It also features a reliable and powerful direct control system.
The product features of the Boomer L2 D drilling rig are:
- Robust direct control system with anti-jamming function ensures better drill steel economy.
- COP 1638, COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drill covers different rock conditions; all drills include a dual-damping system to ensure long operating life.
- BUT 35 heavy-duty boom offers direct, quick and easy positioning.
- A contemporary carrier design allows operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
- Low-emission diesel engine offers powerful performance and has low environmental impact.
- Rock drill/drilling system
- Feed/positioning system
- Protective roof
- Water system
- Air system
- Hydraulic system
- Electrical system