Atlas Copco offers the Robbins 73RH C High Torque which is a medium-sized raise drill with a diameter ranging from 1.5 to 3.1 m. It is ideal for a wide range of raise boring applications.
The key features of the Robbins 73RH C High Torque are:
- A smaller drilling pad and fewer tie down bolts are provided in small footprint
- A replaceable threaded insert is present for reducing the maintenance cost
- A patented, two piece swivel float box is provided for preventing the transfer of bending moments to the gearbox
- Atlas Copco Rig Control System (RCS) is user-friendly, and ensures high reliabilty.
The Robbins 73RH C High Torque has the following optional equipment:
- Electrical system
- Hydraulic system
- Control station
- Closed loop cooling system
- Control system.