The Boomer L1 C-DH available from Atlas Copco is an advanced diesel-hydraulic face drilling rig that is specifically developed for medium-sized tunnels and drifts with cross sections of about 64 m2. The rig is integrated with a rugged COP rock drill and BUT 35 boom for improved productivity. The computerized Rig Control System with intelligent functionality handles the drilling process and helps ensure better productivity, high accuracy, increased uptime and reduced costs. The diesel hydraulic power source offers excellent versatility, and uses the diesel motor for drilling and tramming operations.
The product features of the Boomer L1 C-DH face drilling rig are:
- Rig Control System handles drilling and positioning for high accuracy and productivity, and provides several automation levels to suit individual needs.
- COP 1638, COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drill covers different rock conditions. All drills are integrated with a dual-damping system to ensure long operating life.
- BUT 35 heavy-duty boom allows direct, quick and easy positioning.
- An advanced carrier design ensures operator comfort and ease of maintenance.
- Low-emission diesel engine offers powerful performance and has low environmental impact.