The Boomer T1 D by Atlas Copco is a modern, hydraulic face drilling rig. It is ideal for use in narrow-vein mining applications with cross sections up to 23 m2. A reliable and robust direct control system (DCS) is provided in the rig. A COP rock drill and a flexible BUT 4B boom are used for ensuring high productivity.
The key features of the Boomer T1 D are:
- It has high tramming speed
- BUT 4B boom ensures direct, fast and accurate positioning
- DCS with anti-jamming function for achieving better drill steel economy
- Low-emission diesel engine has low environmental impact and high performance
- The rig is easy to maintain and operate due to its modern carrier design
- COP 1638, COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drills are suitable for a variety of rock conditions. They are provided with a dual-damping system for increasing the service life.