The Scaletec LC-DH available from Atlas Copco is a fully mechanized, diesel-hydraulic scaling rig that is exclusively designed for mining and tunnelling applications. The unit is equipped with a Rig Control System to provide operators a complete control of positioning and percussion. The BUT SC boom’s patented design improves reach from a single setup.
In addition, the diesel-hydraulic power source offers excellent flexibility, and uses the diesel motor for tramming and scaling operations. A completely self-sufficient unit is created with the addition of on-board water tanks. Furthermore, the L-size carrier is used by the Scaletec LC.
The product features of the Scaletec LC-DH are:
- Rig Control System handles positioning and percussion to ensure high productivity and accuracy.
- BUT SC boom’s special patented boom design along with mechanical parallel holding system improves coverage area.
- Atlas Copco SB 302 Scaler hammer is optimized for scaling operations and guarantees increased productivity.
- FOPS-approved cabin, with its 15-degree cabin tilt and 375 mm vertical cabin lift, offers enhanced safety with improved visibility and ergonomics.
- Low-emission, turbo-charged diesel engine delivers high performance and has low environmental impact.