The Boomer WE3 C is a modern, hydraulic face drilling rig which is used in large-sized tunnels with cross sections up to 187 m2. A wide-reach console is present in this tool to achieve excellent reach in wide tunnels. The rig is provided with COP 3038 rock drills and three robust and flexible BUT 45 booms for ensuring high productivity. A reliable computerized Rig Control System (RCS) is provided for controlling the drilling.
The key features of the Boomer WE3 C are:
- Low-emission diesel engine has low environmental impact and high performance
- A comfortable and safe cabin is provided for ensuring safety of the operator.
- BUT 45 heavy-duty booms are present for realizing fast, direct. and accurate positioning
- Unique console offers wider reach
- 2500 mm feed extension and double rotation units with ±190 degrees feed rollover and ±135 degrees feed rotation are available for achieving excellent reach and flexibility.
The optional equipments available for the Boomer WE3 C are:
- Drilling system
- Positioning system
- Air system
- Water system
- Electrical system
- Hydraulic system