The Boomer E1 C-DH
from Atlas Copco is one of the largest face drilling rigs available on
the market. It can be used for medium to large sized tunnels and drifts
with cross sections of about 95 m2. The reliable
computerized Rig Control System (RCS) with intelligent functionality
controls the drilling operation and ensures better productivity, high
precision, increased uptime and reduced costs.
The diesel-hydraulic face drilling rig features durable and stable
COP rock drill as well as BUT 45 boom for better productivity. The
hydraulic power source offers exceptional flexibility, utilizing the
diesel motor for drilling and tramming operations.
The product features of the Boomer E1 C-DH are:
- RCS controls drilling and positioning to ensure high precision
and productivity, and provides a number of automation level to suit
- COP 1838 or COP 2238 rock drills cover different rock conditions;
both drills include a dual-damping system for extended lifespan.
- BUT 45 heavy-duty booms ensure direct, quick and precise
positioning. Superior flexibility and reach are offered by a 2500 mm
feed extension and double rotation units with ±135 degrees feed
rotation and ±190 degrees feed rollover.
- Low-emission diesel engine offers powerful performance and has
low environmental impact
- Rock drill/drilling system
- Feed/positioning system
- Protective roof
- Water system
- Hydraulic system